Most of the world’s biggest wine companies have laid foundations for smaller, quirkier companies to build upon. Small and independent estate wines tend to gain popularity so fast. Massive Producers also continuous to maintain their position in the sector, such huge companies have unrivalled access to amazingly talented oenologists and and generally produces the best quality.
1) Constellation Brands
- Founded in 1945 in the beautiful Finger Lakes wine region of New York.
- It is the second biggest company in the world.
- 1.7% global share of wine consumption.
2) Vina Concha y Toro
- Produces over 1% of global wine sell
- The company is based on 9,000 hectares of prime vine
VISIT: GlowAdult www.glowadult.com find people to talk to all day, Have an anonymous Conversation.
3) FeCoVitA Co-op
- 1% share of global wine sales.
- Based in the Mendoza region of Argentina.
4) Pernod Ricard
- Founded in late 19th century.
- Produce 0.5% of global wine sale.
- Products has very low alcohol content.
5) The wine Group
- Founded in California in 1981,
- 1.5% of the world’s wines sale.
- primarily based in American wineries, Latin America, and Argentinian
Find Freelancers at www.jobworldfactory.com
6) Accolade wines
- produce 0.97% of the world’s wines,
- founded in South Australia in the 1850s,
- based in australia
7) Groupo penaflour
- Founded in Mendoza.
- Company is based on 6,000 hectares of vineyards.
- Supplies circulate around the world.
8) Treasury wine estate
- Founded back in 20th century
- Producing around 1.2% of the world’s wines
- Supply in New Zealand, California, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
9) Castel freres
- Produces over 1% of the world’s wines,
10) E & J GALLO
- founded 1930, in California
- It is the biggest brand in the world
- Brands include: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay among others.